Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27260 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,139TL (R 7,846) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (38 minutes ago)