Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35727 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,952TL (R 11,061) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)