Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26960 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,159TL (R 11,719) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (35 minutes ago)