Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42746 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL (R 9,821) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)