Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.888 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,469TL (AU$1,547) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)