Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,343TL (AU$1,555) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)