Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.662 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,745TL (AU$2,158) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)