Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,175 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,235TL ($1,733) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)