Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,944 prices entered by 1,159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,132TL ($2,597) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)