Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.787 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,527TL (NZ$1,624) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (30 minutes ago)