Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.282 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,124TL (NZ$2,171) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (38 minutes ago)