Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (Q5,391) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)