Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48479 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,367TL (Q4,882) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (30 minutes ago)