Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,442TL (Q4,789) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)