Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,913TL (4,325 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)