Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,158TL (4,909 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)