Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (4,520 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)