Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27717 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,737TL (R 13,483) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)