Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33667 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,245TL (R 9,638) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)