Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26467 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,331TL (R 8,807) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)