Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,453TL (COL$2,110,597) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (31 minutes ago)