Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (COL$2,109,424) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)