Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40239 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,815TL (9,480 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (37 minutes ago)