Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45375 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (10,770 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)