Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.459 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,142TL (4,210 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)