Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,914TL (3,950 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 2 hours ago)