Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (3,489 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)