Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,580TL (3,601 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)