Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.113 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,817TL (1,807 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)