Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20340 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,231TL (Mex$ 10,969) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)