Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,124TL (R$ 2,869) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)