Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,523TL (R$ 2,985) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (37 minutes ago)