Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (R$ 2,622) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)