Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / BSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 170% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,747TL (B$1,792) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)