Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,615TL (€646) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)