Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,362TL (€555) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)