Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,972TL (€630) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)