Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (€604) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)