Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06392 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,833TL (Taka 44,328) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)