Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.401 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 161% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,315TL (€988) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)