Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,599TL (€918) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)