Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,103TL (NZ$1,540) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (32 minutes ago)