Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.563 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,794TL (NZ$1,481) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)