Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.919 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (NZ$1,343) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)