Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL (元7,298) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)