Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,435TL (元3,455) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)