Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,074TL (€1,575) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)