Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,379TL (元4,288) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)