Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,412TL (元4,072) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)