Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,771TL (元4,658) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)