Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,106TL (元5,669) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)