Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,211TL (元5,727) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)