Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,536TL (元4,791) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)