Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (元4,895) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)