Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,251TL (元4,284) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)