Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,057TL (元3,977) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)