Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.842 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 149% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,959TL (C$1,644) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)