Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.637 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,612TL (C$1,543) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)