Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL (C$1,358) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)