Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,963TL (€815) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)