Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05915 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,358TL (39,863 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)