Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.566 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,857TL (1,503 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)