Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.449 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (1,133 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)