Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.824 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,607TL (923 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)