Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10586 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (41,202 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)