Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10515 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,472TL (42,535 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)