Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14531 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,185TL (35,684 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)