Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12545 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,116TL (16,868 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)