Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13966 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,314TL (16,572 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)