Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.004 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,581TL (﷼ 3,566) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)