Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,976TL (﷼ 3,073) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)