Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (1,378,149 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)