Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (641,473 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)