Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03449 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,587TL (Shilling103,997) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)