Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03407 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,283TL (Shilling67,000) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)