Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03878 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,734TL (Shilling70,493) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)