Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03441 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,377TL (¥98,143) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)