Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05579 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,957TL (¥124,709) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (42 minutes ago)