Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03253 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,038TL (¥185,621) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)