Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,500TL (₨45,234) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)