Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,883TL (₨33,931) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)