Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (¥116,694) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (35 minutes ago)