Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,974TL (₨32,727) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)