Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,441TL (¥127,096) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)