Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,041TL (¥214,293) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)