Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04800 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,373TL (¥91,099) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)