Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04796 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,995TL (¥83,299) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)