Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49437 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,345TL (6,766 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)