Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,580TL (12,641 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)