Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,576TL (₨47,601) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)