Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.716 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,875TL (2,842 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)