Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.879 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (1,745 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)