Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,281TL (руб 36,556) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)