Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08055 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,509TL (руб 31,146) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)