Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 152% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,799TL (824,838 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)