Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,978TL (₨33,979) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)