Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14161 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,433TL (10,118₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)