Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,209TL (1,373,131 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)