Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,228TL (1,283,258 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)