Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00205 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (1,207,262 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)