Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,409TL (1,992,661 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)