Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,448TL (1,404,365 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)