Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,764TL (₨49,607) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)