Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,742TL (₨31,771) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)