Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,016TL (₨34,652) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)